Blue Art Deco Shift

September 6, 2017




I bought this dress thinking it would pair perfectly with my Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots...but I was wrong. It was one of those moments when you visualize a kick-ass outfit only to put it on and find yourself looking like a potato.

But the pattern on this shift dress is gorgeous and deserves a better shoe pairing. Here I'm wearing it for a night out/networking look. Paired with a leather jacket, low-key heels, a necklace and a red lip it looks effortless and chic. I've linked the pieces below for your viewing pleasure.

I look super sleepy in this photo, but it shows off the super pretty art deco pattern of the dress so we're going to go with it 😀 Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch (on sale for $34!) , similar, similar // Shoes: Coach (under $50!) // Jacket: South Moon Under // Necklace: J.Crew, similar // Lips: Colourpop in "Little Weapon"




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs