Ready, SET, Go!

September 3, 2017


Hi there - welcome to my first post! I started documenting my favorite fashion looks on Instagram a little over a year ago and I'm moving onto the next step - an actual blog! I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to put here, but I'm planning on putting all of the photos from each shoot (instead of just 1 or 2), links to all the pieces (and similar pieces), and really anything else I'm doing/thinking (travel posts, etc.) If you have suggestions on what you'd like to see here, please speak up! I always love hearing from you! 

Ok, so onto the outfit. I'm obsessed with sets - I think it's equal parts fond childhood memories of matching clothes and hoarding tendencies (must collect all the pieces!). I saw Loverly Grey sporting this super cute peach playsuit on her InstaStory and I immediately fell in love. What's better? I got it on sale, and oh yea, the top is still on clearance. Boo-yah!

Top & Bottoms: Anthropolgoie, similar top // Shoes: Dolce Vita (old), similarsimilarsimilar (on sale!) // Purse: Vince Camuto

Sizing tips - I wore an X-Small in the pants (which is unheard of and a decision of undecided regret [limited room for food babies]). I wear a Small in the top but it's a bit croppy - I'd recommend sizing up for a less crop top look. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs