Red Coat + Booties

March 13, 2018


 
Ya'll - I know, I know, I know - I have been completely horrid when it comes to syncing my blog with my Insta 😓 But here it is! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! The full post of this red raincoat that ya'll have been obsessing over (and with good reason) - can you believe it's on sale at Nordstrom Rack?



Raincoat: Kate Spade and also found here  and here. Similar styles here and here // Sweater: Ann Taylor // Leggings: Nordstrom // Booties: Vionic

The weather has been so unpredictable this Spring in Philly, so this combo has recently been my go-to and it's as simple as leggings + booties + sweater + pop of red!

This jacket has been so popular every time I've posted it on my Insta - between cute simple details like the bows on the pockets and large buttons and that iconic red-orange color it is definitely an iconic accessory! I've had a few questions on the fabric - and just for the record, this jacket is not lightweight. If you're looking for a windbreaker/light rainjacket I would suggest this guy. The fabric is high quality and therefore heavier and it is fully lined with a silky lining covered in Kate Spade's classic bow print detail. Bonus: There is even an inside pocket for your phone!! I really love everything about this jacket - it's very high quality, lined to the T, and it offers a bit of warmth on cold er wet days. Sizing wise - this runs true to size. I wear between a US2 and US4 (2 on top, 4 on bottom) and a size Small fit perfectly.

I'm also wearing the Daytona booties from Vionic and they are so comfortable! If you're not familiar with Vionic and have back/feet issues, I strongly urge you to check them out. If you've read my other posts, you know that I've been battling lower back issues - so it's great to find a shoe company to specializes in orthopedic footwear that has some really cute styles. Other styles I'm loving for Spring are the Kadyn and Maris.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs