Leimere Lounge Set

May 17, 2018


Wow - it's been a hot minute since I've posted here! I went on a very relaxing vacay (don't worry guys, I got lots of great photos and Summer looks to get ya'll inspired this season!) to South Beach and took some time away from posting to rejuvenate. But now I'm back and I want to share this lounge set that is too cute and comfy!



I hadn't heard of Leimere before they reached out to me, but I am a huge fan of lounge wear outside the realm of  sweatpants and old Sorority Bid Shirt from 10+ years ago. Their pitch is that they make comfy cashmere that is affordable. First questions I had were : Will it be scratchy? and Will I want to wear cashmere in May?

I chose to try out the Mantauk hoodie in Latte and  the Mesh Leggings in Peach Whip. (C/O Leimere - many, many thanks!) I first thought that the hoodie was really soft, but when I touched the leggings - ooh, they were really soft. Not sure the difference in texture because both fabrics are made with 10% cashmere.

Size-wise, they were very true to size. I ordered a Small (US 4-6) in both the hoodie and leggings and both fit like a charm. I've been wearing them around my apartment and the hoodie to run some errands and I was surprised that the fabric was not suffocatingly hot. There's just enough cashmere content to make them soft without adding a lot of heat. Both pieces are ideal to wear year-round indoors, and great on rainy days during  the Summer or on chilly Spring/Summer mornings.

My only complaint is that the leggings in Peach Whip are see-through, so either plan your undergarments accordingly (nude, full coverage, seamless panties work the best) or you may have better luck with ordering these in Navy. Thankfully, the hoodie is not see-through at all and I've been wearing it out and about a lot.  The high-cut slits on the side are very flattering with both leggings and shorts and are reminiscent of that boho/yogi/India-inspired look which I'm all about.

Also be sure to check out the Mykonos and Cabo Sets and the St. Tropez Jumpsuit  (photos below) - they're next on my personal wishlist.

The Mykonos Set

The Cabo Set

St. Tropez Jumpsuit - #swoon




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs