Navy Jumpsuit + Pink Stilettos

April 26, 2018

   

Jumpsuit: Agaci // Bag: Amazon // Shoes: Gucci (old), but similar here // Necklace: J.Crew (old) but similar here

Ah! I'm SO obsessed with this adorable culotte jumpsuit - and I imagine you are too! This is the perfect little jumpsuit for running around town, going to brunch, or a day-time event. Here I've rounded out the deep navy color with hot pink and neon green/yellow to add some pops of color. 

Regarding fit - this jumpsuit runs SMALL. I am typically a size US4/6 and I'm wearing a Large here (which is the largest size). It really helps that the straps tie at the shoulder and are completely adjustable. So fellow tall/long torso girls, we are in luck! The jumpsuit is lined which I really liked and I though the little triangle cut out detail was so cute and very flattering. 
If you are curious about my handbag here, please go here for more details on it. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs