Jumpsuit + Neon Accessories

April 20, 2018



 Jumpsuit: Spiritual Gangster // Top: Anthroplogie (old) but similar here // Shoes: SASShoes // Ark Bag: Amazon // Necklace: J.Crew (old) but similar here // Bracelet: H&M (old) but similar here (and on sale!) 

I know this is a bit funkier of a style than I usually wear, but I've really been liking this look! I typically wear this jumpsuit over my yoga clothes as a cover up or on Sundays when I'm just bumming around. But I thought - could this jumpsuit be dressed up? This is what I came up with - I think it would be a great look to wear for meeting up for happy hour or going shopping with friends. I'm balancing out the charcoal color of the jumpsuit with a neon cami and white snake sandals that add a pop of color and some texture.

Fit-wise, I am wearing a size Small in the jumpsuit and it fits well but on the large-side. So if you are unsure between two sizes, I'd suggest going down a size. If you're looking for sizing regarding the sandals (so cute!) check out this post where I go into the deets. Below I've found a bunch of other jumpsuit styles that would work well with this look too. Hope you enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs