My Favorite Work-Out Tops

September 20, 2017





If you've been watching my Insta-Story, you've seen my recent struggle with scoliosis as a result of living with Marfan Syndrome. I'm currently undergoing Physical Therapy where I'm learning how to strengthen my body to alleviate the pain. The PTs I see are not only experts in their field, but incredibly motivating and I've gotten myself a reputation for having workout tanks with some sass.

The one pictured here is from Aerie and is my current favorite. Aside from a listing of ALL of my favorite things (I can't help that I'm basic  ðŸ™ˆ), this top is SUPER soft and has the cutest open back detail. See below for all the outfit deets including a roundup of my other favorite sassy work-out tops!


1 comment :

  1. You're so brave! I love that despite the struggle you can put on a kick as shirt and have a bit of fun despite everything. These tops are sass goals! ��✨ Keep up the amazing work. X

    www.cerealstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs