Bright Blue + Lavender

June 1, 2018


Dress: Good Night Macaroon // Shoes: Target // Bag: Amazon // Necklace: Ann Taylor (old) but similar here and here // Bracelet: Tory Burch (old) but similar here // Lips: Nars in American Woman

Hey ya'll! I am so obsessed with this outfit! When I was styling this look, I started pairing it with a lot of soft purples (in my sandals and my necklace) and the whole look started to really pull together. I wouldn't have initially thought about it, but the combination of bright blue and lavender (soft purple) really work well here! My other accessories are neutral so that the colors can really take the stage here. Also, if you have blue eyes like me,  this bright blue color will make them pop!

Sizing deets: I'm wearing a Small/Medium in the dress and it fits fine (the fit is slightly oversized). I'm wearing an 8 in the sandals which are also true to size. Cheers!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs