Blouse + Booties

October 24, 2017


It hasn't really felt like Fall in Philly yet, but that's OK with me 😁 But for this look I'm breaking out the booties for an easy but chic Fall look.




The Booties are TOMS and while my sister stated they were hideous, I like them a lot. The best thing is that they are beyond comfortable! I snagged them at Nordstrom Rack, but they're also available in two other colors on similar discount sites (linked below).

This blouse is also something I've been wearing non-stop. It wears very easily and pairs with a ton of stuff - white jeans, blue jeans, even high waisted skirts. The best part is that it's currently on sale for $32! I'm wearing a size Small and the top runs large - I feel like I could have sized down to an X-Small for a more fitted look.

The jeans are my trusty low-rise Madewell jeans in black. If you're pear-shaped like me, I highly recommend Madewell for their fit. I went on a jeans shopping extravaganza one weekend where I tried on every branded pair of jeans I could find: Hudson, Lucky, Joe's, 7 for Mankind, etc. They all looked hideous. As a last resort, I walked into Madewell and found *THE JEAN* - Skinny Low Rise in Size 27 hugged all the right places without suffocating and are super comfy.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs