Lemon One-Piece + Kimono

June 9, 2018

Swimsuit: Forever21 (currently sold out) but similar here, here, and I'm loving this one // Kimono: South Moon Under // Hat: Francesca's but cheaper here at Amazon

This suit was so surprising flattering! I also love the lemon details and when paired with this blush kimono as a cover up, this whole look just sings! 

Sizing deets - I'm wearing a Medium in the Swimsuit and while the bottom fits great, the top is a bit too small. I'm pretty small chested, so large chested ladies, unfortunately this suit will do you no favors. If you are large chested and looking for making this cut work for you, try to look for one with underwire cups like this one

I'm also wearing a Small in the kimono and it fit well. The fit is oversized, but not too oversized. I'm also loving the versatility of this kimono - it also looks great with green chino shorts, jeans, and even with black pants for work!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs