Cozy Sweater + Over-The-Knee Boots

November 10, 2017









Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch (Similar) // Shirt: J.Crew (old, but similar here and here) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman (Similar, Similar) // Lip Color: Kat Von D. // Bag: Vince Camuto 

I was a little shocked when I was editing these photos in post-production. I had the outfit idea in my head and when I looked in the mirror, I thought it looked OK, but not that banging' look I had in my mind's eye. But I'm going to pat myself on the back for this one - this look photographed better than I had imaged, so Go. Me. 😀

Fit tips: I have worn a size medium in Abercrombie since the beginning of time - or really just 2004. BUT, you will need to SIZE DOWN in this sweatshirt dress. Trust me - I'm wearing a size Small here and it fits plenty big. 

Similar with the Stuart Weitzman shoes - they run large, so go down half a size. I'm wearing a 7.5 here. Don't get me started on how much I love these boots. I've bought many knock-offs, but the real thing is like something else. Sometimes I just wear them around my apartment (complete with my Soffee shorts and 10 year old rush shirt) because I love them so much 💖Side Note: I think this look would even look better with some sheer black tights. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs