New Balance for JCrew Set

November 12, 2017






 Workout Set: JCrew // Shoes: Zara (old, but similar here) // Lips: ColourPop (in Little Weapon)

How cute is this workout set? I love the pop of neon on the legs and the matching crop top. I do wish that the bottoms were high waisted , but otherwise they have a great fit and wick sweat like no one's business in hot yoga. Here I'm wearing a small in the bottoms but I had to size up to a medium in the top so I didn't feel like wind was being crushed out of me. As you can see, I'm pretty small chested, so if you have any bust at all, size up in the top. 

Best news yet is that this set along with a couple of my other faves (linked below) are 40% off with code LAYERUP making the total cost of this set $54 🙌



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs