Mustard Choker Sweater + OTN Boots

January 29, 2018



Top: Vici (but similar here, here, and cheaper here) // Pants: Abercrombie // Boots: Nordstrom (cheaper here) // Purse: Vince Camuto // Sunglasses: Rite Aid

I was a little skeptical at the choker sweater trend, but I've gotta say - this has quickly become one of my go-to sweaters this season! The cut-out detail makes this look look a bit more interesting, and the rest of this sweater is simply cozy AF.

I've paired it with jeans and Over The Knee Boots ("OTN") for a casual day-trippin' look. This sweater also looks great with high waisted leggings (if you tuck in the front just a bit, like I'm sporting here, it looks super chic!). Jeans are from Abercrombie - which, can we talk about their rebranding? In High School and College I loved wearing their clothes, but then they became a little too immature for my style. Now, it looks like Abercrombie's grown up a bit to hit the college/20's+ target and I'm totally eating it up. I loved wearing their jeans way-back-when and I'm happy to report they still have the same great fit and quality! Here I'm wearing the Harper Super Skinny in a size 4/27.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs