Ikat Jacket + Black Pants

April 11, 2018




Jacket: Lilly Pulitzer (old), but similar here // Top: Banana Republic (old) but similar here // Pants: J.Crew // Shoes: Coach (old) but these are gorgeous // Sunglasses: Francesca's 

It has still be stuck in the 30's and 40's in Philly this week, but I'm ready for Spring and bustin' out my  colorful clothing! I snagged this Lilly P blazer during the last Lilly sale and I am OBSESSED! I love wearing it as a pop of color and pattern to suiting for day-time client meetings, or pairing it with leggings and a gray v-neck shirt (with a knot tied on the side) for an easy-breezy casual chic look for brunching with friends.

Regarding fit - I'm wearing a size 4 in the jacket (it's little roomy in the shoulders), and I'm also wearing a size 4 in the pants which fit perfectly. The top is a size Small.

Unfortunately Lilly doesn't have any blazers in this season's collection - but don't fret! I found a gorg purple pastel blazer from Banana that will give you the same pop - and it's machine washable! 🙌



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs