The Cutest Spring Jacket + White Jeans

April 9, 2018


Jacket: Ann Taylor, but I'm also crushing on this one from Banana // Top: Banana Republic Factory (old) but this is very similar is color and this one is similar in cut  // Jeans: Abercrombie // Shoes: Michael Kors (old) but similar here and here // Necklace: Kate Spade Factory (old) // Purse: Vince Camuto (old) 

This is one of my favorite Spring looks and I think this super cute peplum bell sleeved jacket is the star of the show! Regarding fit - I suggest sizing down 1 size in the jacket. I typically wear a Small in most tops, but I also have wide shoulders (like a swimmer's) which usually will boost me into a larger size just to fit in the shoulders. But not this with this jacket! The XS is the perfect fit! I also am LOVING the same cut but in a fresh dark spring denim from Banana Republic

I'm wearing a Small in the teal shell top and it fits true to size. Same with the jeans - I'm wearing a 27/US4 here. The shoes are a gorgeous coral and I think they really pop here with the neutral accessories. 

What do you guys think? What are some of your favorite Spring trends that you've been seeing?     


1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs