The Post I Almost Forgot: Tunic Sweater + OTN Boots

April 13, 2018





Sweater: Vici but similar here and here // Leggings: Nordstrom // Hat: South Moon Under // Boots: Nordstrom but cheaper version here

This post had been sitting in 'draft' for the past couple of weeks and I almost completely forgot about it (smh). But this look was one of my favorites during the Winter and jacketless on 40/50 degree days. And since we've had every season occur every other day in Philly for the past week, I might just wear it next week too!

The sweater tunic is from Vici but I've linked a couple others that are similar cuts and super cute! I really think that the boots and hat really make this outfit - I feel like a fashionista cattle rancher, or at least that I should be somewhere in Colorado - friends who live in square states, do you agree?

Also, I learned a new modeling pose that is one of my new favorites! You can see me doing it in the top picture - it's call 'cracking the peanut' 😆 I definitely cracked a ton of imaginary peanuts during this rooftop shoot to make it look like the floor of a Texas Roadhouse.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs